| || || |
Online Toll Calculator for Suez Canal Transit
|(for other ports press here.)|
| ||Please note that this is an estimation only. If you have not used this calculator before, check the guidelines below|| |
| || |
| ||CALCULATOR GUIDELINES|
Tariff: There are 8 different tariffs, please choose the correct for your vessel.
SCNT: This is the Suez Canal Net Tonnage. The Suez Canal Net Tonnage Certificate can be obtained from any class society. The SCNT is measured every time the vessel transits the Canal. Vessels usually get this when built.
The SCNT is close to the vessels International Gross Tonnage
- Handysize: 10 000 - 20 000 (15 000- 50 000dwt)
- Handymax: 20 000 - 35 000 ( 35 000- 50 000dwt)
- Cape Size: 50 000 - 90 000 (80 000- 175 000dwt)
- Aframax: 40 000 - 60 000 (80 000-105 000dwt)
- Panamax: 35 000 -45 000 (70 000 – 90 000dwt)
- Suez Max: 60 000- 85 000 (120 000- 165 000dwt)
- VLCC: 90 000- 160 000 (200 000- 300 000dwt)
- ULCC: 150 000- 250 000 (300 000+dwt)
SCNT is roughly half the vessels deadweight
For the LNG vessels the SCNT depends on the construction, and the SCNT is reflected on the volume of the hull, not the cargo carrying capacity. The two main constructions are the non-integrated type (Moss construction) and the integrated type (membrane).
A 35% rebate is granted for all LNG vessels (laden & ballast condition) hence, subtract this from the calculation result
Please note that the following figures are approximate.
GRT: The gross tonnage of the vessel.
- LNG Moss type: ca 105.000 SCNT (145.000m3; 75.000dwt)
- LNG Integrated type: ca 85.000 SCNT (145.000m3; 75.000dwt)
Draft: The vessels maximum draft.
Beam: The vessels maximum beam.
Gas free certificate: This applies for tankers only.
Please note that you have to add (Tug Hire) 6600 SDR for LPG\LNG vessels from 25.000-80.000 SCNRT if a gasfree certificate is not provided.
For vessels with deck cargo, please contact Leth Suez Transit Ltd AS.
Please note that this is an estimation only.
| ||For further information, please contact Leth Agencies at firstname.lastname@example.org|| |